HCA Healthcare is committed to the care and improvement of human life. Caring for patients is only part of what we do at HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare Foundation Mission Statement
The mission of the HCA Healthcare Foundation is to promote health and well being and strive to make a positive impact in all the communities HCA Healthcare serves.
- We accomplish this mission by providing leadership, service and financial support to effective non-profit organizations working individually and collectively.
- Through the Healthier Tomorrow Initiative, we are investing in non-profits working on mental well being and opportunity and access to health care careers.
- As an anchor institution in Middle Tennessee, the focus areas of our foundation’s local grant making will continue to include primary health care, basic needs, education and the arts.
HCA Healthcare Foundation’s Commitment to Equity and Inclusion
Our mission is best fulfilled through a commitment to embracing diversity, advancing equity and promoting inclusion. The Foundation is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and equity across all areas of our work. We hold ourselves to the highest standard of inclusion, compassion, and respect. We expect a similar commitment from all of our partners with regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status, or status in any group protected by federal, state and local law.
Messages from Our President
- Message from our President - December 2021
- Message from our President - November 2020
- Message from our President - March 2020